What a great find in the heart of Sugarland Run...This 3 finished level, 3 BR, 2.5 bath, townhouse style condo has everything you need to feel comfortable. From the water-resistant, bamboo flooring on the main level to the well-improved chef's kitchen and cozy family room with wood burning fireplace, there is no way you won't feel right at home. This home has many extra touches, like crown molding throughout, as well. In addition to all of the wonderful features you can see, the dishwasher and air-fryer stove are less than a year old, the range hood is new, the refrigerator is newer, the walk-in closet in the Master Bedroom is actually plumbed for a half bath, the bonus room has a closet for storage, the washer and dryer are less than 5 years old, the HVAC is from 2016 and is serviced regularly. Not to mention, this is a condo...all the pleasures of townhouse living without the headaches of exterior maintenance. Don't pass this up! Professional photos to be uploaded Sunday, 03/12.
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Public Septic System
1,728 sq. ft
Loudoun County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout
- 1. Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Deck, Patio
- Board Fence, Privacy Fence, Rear
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price