GORGEOUS 5 beds, 4.5 baths in coveted Oak Valley. This home is tucked back in a quiet cul-de-sac which makes it feel private and secluded as well as provides a great place for kids to safely play in the front yard or fenced back yard. Excellent schools, friendly neighbors, and close to walking trails make this a perfect neighborhood for families. Home is fully renovated within the last year including a beautifully refinished hardwood floors. Has 2 story foyer and family room with fireplace. NEW MAIN LEVEL BEDROOM with an EN-SUITE. Private office, dining room, and new guest bath. Large bright gourmet kitchen with an island, oversized peninsula, SS appliances, and walk-in pantry. Kitchen overlooks the sunroom and backyard. Large deck is perfect for entertaining. 2 car garage with a very long driveway allows for tons of guest parking and main level laundry. Brand new AC, furnace system, and built-in air purifier. Front and rear wrought iron staircases take you to upper bedroom level. Oversized Primary Suite has tray ceilings, 2 walk in closets, and a very large bathroom which features two vanities, separate shower, large soaking tub, and toilet room. 3 spacious bedrooms share a newly renovated bathroom with dual vanities. The home features a fully finished walkout basement with a living area with fireplace, wet bar, bonus room (can be 6th bedroom) and full bathroom, and LOTS of closet & storage space. Step out to a private backyard oasis featuring paved covered patio with a ceiling fan so you can set back and relax in any type of weather while overlooking the private tree lined .65_acres with a fenced in area with flowers, shrubs and a raised garden. Wonderful neighborhood close to schools, walking/riding paths, shopping, dining, entertainment, Wineries and Parks. The community offers tot lot/playground and basketball. It's a convenient commute to the NRO facilities in Chantilly and Fort Belvoir, and also the Vienna/ Fairfax DC metro station to commute to the Pentagon.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
4 Full/1 Half
Softener Own, Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater,
5,177 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Natural Gas, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone, Electric service available
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Inlaw Suite, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Office, Hobby Room
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Refrigerator, Dryer, Double Oven, Washer, Ice Maker, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Walkout
- 2. Brick, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Wood Floors, Walk-in Closets, Bar, Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Window Treatment, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Rear, Wood
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Exterior Lighting, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, Backs - Open Common Area, Cleared, No Thru Street, Private, Vegetation Planting.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground, Basketball Courts
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price