Welcome home to this sun-filled renovated rambler with very rare 2-car detached garage! A cheerful entry greets you with gleaming wood floors, fresh paint, and replacement windows. The kitchen is a "10" with new white Shaker cabinets, stone tops, new floor, stainless steel appliances, and new lighting. The open floor plan is a perfect transition to the indoor living/dining/kitchen area, or outside to the deck. Three bedrooms and a remodeled bathroom complete this floor. The lower level offers a spacious laundry area, huge walk-in storage area, and a light-filled recreation room with outside entrance to the rear yard, and a renovated full bath. Moving out back- did I mention the huge two-car garage? This space also offers a staircase up to the top floor of the garage, which is ready for your imagination and finishing touches for a future home office/exercise space or bonus room! An additional shed/workshop completes the trio of buildings on this flat, partially fenced lot with oversized parking pad. Updated systems include the roof, windows, HVAC and FULLY PAID FOR solar panels for extremely low energy bills! This home won't last - call for your appointment today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Montgomery County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Dishwasher, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Wood
- Central Air, Electric
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building, Sidewalks, Back Yard. Cleared, Rear Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price