Welcome to 6103 Chancellorsville Drive. Built in 2020, this 5285 square foot, 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is in the highly sought after Regency at Creekside in Gainesville, Virginia; an Elite 55+ Active Adult Community. This Toll Brothers Fairchild Model features three fully finished levels and is situated on a large corner lot, complete with upgraded designer finishes throughout. Enter through the charming front porch to gorgeous hardwood flooring and 10 ft ceilings, flooded with natural sunlight. The open floor plan features a top-of-the-line gourmet kitchen with an oversized island, upgraded GE stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, complimenting cabinets and backsplash, and a cozy breakfast nook. The primary suite features a tray ceiling, custom designed walk-in closet, luxurious master bath with a dual sink vanity, upgraded granite countertops, and an oversized walk-in shower. The main level has a formal dining room, great room with gas fireplace, secondary guest bedroom with a full bath, a large study and convenient first floor laundry room. The loft area is a private retreat for guests, with its own family room, bedroom suite, custom designed walk-in closet and full bath. The fully finished basement has an accommodating fourth bedroom with a full bath and cozy sitting area, spacious recreational room, multi-purpose room perfect for working from home or entertaining, upgraded carpeting and padding, and sliding glass door with walkout stairs to the back yard. Completing the basement level are two adjoining unfinished storage rooms, a secondary washer/dryer and refrigerator/freezer which all convey. Regency at Creekside is a luxurious gated active adult community, located in the heart of Gainesville. This 126-acre development features 208 single family homes and a 9,500 sq ft clubhouse with ample amenities for community homeowners to enjoy. This includes an outdoor pool and patio, a heated indoor/covered pool, exercise room and fitness center with locker rooms and showers, pool table, shuffleboard, pickle ball and tennis courts, Tavern Room with catering kitchen, Putting Green, Club Room, Multi-Purpose Room, three ponds and miles of hiking and biking trails to enjoy! The community is off Lee Highway/U. S. 29 and Interstate 66 at Exit 43B and is close to Prince William Parkway/Virginia Route 234. Itâs four miles to Haymarket, eleven to Manassas, twelve to Centreville, nineteen to Fairfax, twenty-four to Dulles International Airport, thirty to Arlington and thirty-five minutes to Washington, D. C.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, Colonial
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Other, Gas Water Heat
4,833 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Regency At Creekside
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Humidifier, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full, Full Finished, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Mantle.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Main Level Entry, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Air Filter, Attic Storage, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Back Yard. Corner, Cleared, Backs - Open Common Area, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Bike Trail, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Lake, Meeting Room, Party Room, Pool - Indoor, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting Green, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Cen
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price