Attention: Do you want to live in a luxurious home that's perfect for 55+ seniors? Heritage Hunt is one of the most popular and highly-rated senior living communities in the country, and I am proud to offer this amazing Lakemont model. From the beautiful stone facade to the well-manicured landscaping, this home is sure to impress. Absolutely Immaculate! Located on a private lot and cul-de-sac. Stone front beauty surrounded by manicured shrubs. Front Porch with portico. As you enter, note the gleaming Hardwood floors on main level and the open floor plan. Plantation Shutters and/or blinds throughout compliment the neutral paint colors. Over 4,800 sq ft of living space on 2 levels. Custom Draperies (JC Penney) embrace each window. Who does not love a Home office on main level with French Doors? Perfect for working at home. The Living Room area can be used as Formal Dining Room and the mirrored walls create depth and dimension. There is a double sided gas fireplace between Dining room and Family Room. Enjoy the Gourmet Kitchen which include Granite Counters, Stainless Steel Appliances, Upgraded Cabinets plus extra counter seating. Breakfast Nook with pantry Both kitchen have ceramic tile flooring. Recessed lights throughout the home. Family Room with Cathedral Ceilings off the kitchen and other side of gas fireplace plus a built in cabinet. Two Skylights provide extra light. The Sun Room is bright and sunny and is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the view or walk out to the Screened Porch overlooking the rear yard. The Primary Suite offers two large walk in closets and lots of space for all your furniture. Beautiful Primary Bathroom with Soaker Tub, frameless Shower and Water Closet with unique Ceramic Tile and double sink vanity. Second Bedroom with large closet next to the 2nd main level Full Bathroom with shower/tub. Lower level is completely finished - every room including the storage room! Huge Media Room or den is wonderful for entertaining with light upgraded carpeting. Huge Rec Room offers another area to enjoy with plush carpet and the slider to the walk out rear yard. But wait- three is more! One more legal Bedrooms or and other Den; both can enjoy the 3rd Full Bathroom. Rear Yard is lovely with the expansive paver patio and knee wall surrounded by mature trees and shrubs. Roof 2016, HVAC 2016, Water Heater 2019, Oven still under warranty. This home has been lovingly maintained by one owner.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
Vinyl Siding, Stone
4,836 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Underground
Prince William County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Foyer, Office, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Full Finished
- Screened, Skylights, Vinyl Frame
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Crown Molding, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stone, Vinyl
- Deck, Patio, Screened-in, Roof Deck
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Side Yard, Front Yard, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, Sideyard(S), Front Yard, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Club House, Dining Rooms, Fitness Center, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Meeting Room, Retirement Community, Security, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Common Grounds
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price