Beautifully renovated 2-bedroom plus den condo in desirable Montebello community. Gorgeous kitchen features dark wood cabinets and white stone countertops and tons of storage. Guests can sit at the breakfast bar while you whip up a fabulous meal. Formal dining area can easily seat 6-8 and the adjacent living room can host a crowd. Work from home in the bright and cheerful den that features built-in bookcases for plenty of storage. The sunroom, with floor-to-ceiling windows offers winter views of the river and makes it feel like you're living in a tree house during the summer. The second bedroom also features a large built-in bookcase and is accessible from the hall and from the sunroom. In the primary suite you will find two walk-in closets and large renovated bathroom. In-unit washer/dryer, additional storage and 1 covered parking spot are all included. Montebello is an active, gated community with amenities such as: indoor and outdoor pools, tennis courts, pool tables, bowling alley, fitness center, convenience store, card room, restaurant, shuttle service, 24-hour security, and more. Located walking distance to the Huntington Metro and 3 lights to 495/WW Bridge allowing access to all points in the DMV in just minutes.
High-rise, 1 Story
|N Sq. Ft.
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Brick, Concrete, Mason
1,525 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Underground
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Energy Star Appliance(S), Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Humidifier, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Security Gate, Alarm -Smoke/Fire, 24 Hour Security
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Handicap Parking, Lighted, Unassigned.
- Brick, Concrete
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price